1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Coupe Black RWD Manual
Hi I have a 1970 restomod Chevelle with a clean title and runs great. The crate 485hp Ls3 runs perfect and the car handles awesome with all the upgraded suspension.
- ls3 crate motor 485 hp
- tremec 6 speed manual transmission.
- stage 3 umi suspension
- vicking 3 way coil over adjustable shocks all the way around.
- signature series power disc brakes all the way around.
- 12 bolt posi rearend.
- vintage ac, heater and defroster.
- digital dakota gauges
- tilt wheel.
- ceramec coated headers with exhaust ran all the way out the back.
- big aluminum radiator with duel electric fans.
- power steering
- power seats.
- 2 piece us mag 18 inch staggered rims.
- retro stereo with bluetooth and aux with a kicker amp and 4 mids and highs.
Price: $89,000 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on July 28, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: h-tomm3
Location: Rio Linda, California, United States