1970 Mercedes Benz SL Class 280SL
Offered here is a restored 1970 Mercedes Benz 280SL with a rare 4-speed manual transmission.
- This car has undergone our comprehensive 280SL restoration process which includes:
- Engine removed and resealed, cylinder head rebuilt.
- Full tune up, all new drive belts, hoses and clamps.
- New water pump and thermostat, radiator rebuilt.
- All new motor mounts, firewall pad, timing chain tensioner, new exhaust.
- Suspension and undercarriage stripped clean and undercoated.
- New fuel lines, new Mercedes exhaust.
- Clean and reassemble suspension components including all new bushings, clean and detail gas tank.
- New Bilstein shocks.
- New Clutch.
- Brakes: New brake pads and rotors, new brake lines. Paint process: Car is completely disassembled, windows removed, cowl removed, doors, hood, trunk removed.
- Car is then stripped to bare metal and painted using correct Glasurit paint.
- Color is Dark Olive (DB291).
- All new Mercedes rubber seals used when car is re-assembled.
- All new leather seats, using premium German Cognac leather, door panels, dashboard, kick panels and rear quarters.
- All new German carpets.
- All materials from GAHH of California.
- Wood refinished at Madera Concepts.
- New German canvas soft top.
- All chrome and trim is either replaced with new or refinished.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1970 Mercedes Benz SL (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: tns5
Location: Southampton, New York, United States