1971 VW bus. Has tons of work. Full custom suspension, interior, paint. I have receipts for almost all parts purchased. Runs, drives, stops great.
- Disc brakes
- New tires
- Refurbished wheels
- Wood steering wheel
- Full custom interior by loco shop cost 7k
- Had a good amount of patch panels all purchased from Vw shops. Nose panel, real qt, dog legs, lower sides,
- Painted dash
- Custom paint to match top half original patina and all covered in clear. Also done by local shop. Looks awesome.
- All new lights
- New window seals
- 4” drop beam that’s adjustable
- Rear has drop plates
- Rhino line floors/ under and inside/ white rhino line on walls
- New shocks
- Brake lines
- Fuel lines
- All lights work
- Turn signal switch
- Has small oil leak where oil screen is. I have a new one and new gaskets for valve covers when you do oil change.
- Never put in a stereo was not sure if I wanted to go vintage or original.
- Dash blinker lights are burned out.
Super solid classic that you can drive and enjoy. I drive it all around my town.
I have a amr500 super charger kit that I will throw in if purchased for buy it now price.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1971 Volkswagen (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: savage6935
Location: Lewis Center, Ohio, United States