All Original- Drivetrain, Interior, body panels
DESCRITIPION: Pictures speaks for the car. You can get in this car and drive anywhere you want to go and just have a conversation on the originality of this car. Not going to bore you on reading, just look at the pictures and read the ad. See my comment later in the ad, about paying for shipping. This car is ALL ORIGINAL except for wheels and 2” Lowering springs, have original springs). Car went on the June 13-17, 2022-Hot Rod Power Tour and did the 1,000-mile journey, with no issues. If you are looking for a wild ground pounder that sounds wicked and you can’t drive much because it runs hot, this car isn’t for you, BUT, IF you want a nice car to drive, in cold or hot days anywhere without worrying if it will make it and feel good, THIS car is right for you. Actual miles are 114,234, but will go up, I drive it a lot on nice days. Title in my name.
· Have the Protect-O-Plate
· Window Sticker-Details and options
· Build Sheet- Shows several options, that I will list in the ad.
· Original Interior-ALL
· Original Sheetmetal and looks great
· Original drivetrain, motor, trans., Rear-end, factory jack in trunk
· Factory A/C car and works great
ENGINE: DRIVETRAIN– Factory numbers matching 350-2bbl. L65 engine, factory. (Good gas mileage on cruises) and 350 turbo transmission-shifts great. Most of the Chevelles are 307 engines…
· 10bolt rear-end with a 2:73 Gear (Factory)
· Factory power Disc brakes up front, drums rear, stops great and quick.
· Power Steering, with original manifolds with heat shields. Still point distributor.
· Factory Air (Option) car and it works, and heat works great as well
· Under hood is just like it came from the factory, nothing after market.
· BMR 2 inch lowering springs (Lifetime warranty-best springs you can buy), but still have original springs, if you want to go back original.
BODY/EXTERIOR: – ALL ORIGINAL Sheetmetal-One repaint in 2000, Gulf Green, factory color, but didn’t paint the door jambs (original stickers, still on door jamb) under hood or the trunk area wasn’t painted and looks great. This car is super solid, it’s hard to find one that hasn’t been cut on and thrown together. This is still original.
· Bumper Guards, Front/Rear. (Factory option)
· White PAINTED top with vinyl trim package (Factory option) NOT a vinyl top-Shows on build sheet
· Door mirror on passenger side (Factory option)
· Hood closes great, no sagging like most where you must push down on hood to get it to set right, due to bad springs or bad fitment. Doors and trunk close very nice.
· New American Grey Torque Thrusts wheel and Tires, 245/40/20 & 275/40/20. Wheels are 20×8 and 20×10.
· Underneath car is very solid NO rust, Tennessee Car for a long time and garaged as well.
· All trim, bumpers, emblems, door handles, glass etc.. are still original, that’s why everything fits so tight and looks great.
· All exterior lights work, marker lights, headlights, Hi/Low beam, tag light, backup lights
· Inside the trunk is super solid, original splatter paint in the trunk, if you look around the marker lights, you can see it’s the way the factory done it, unreal shape of this car as how solid and not rusted out it is. Been inside when not drove, low mileage for the car.
· Driving down the road with windows up, its air-tight, very quiet, all original weatherstripping is very nice.
· I put a light tint on the windows, just to bring the color out a little more, BUT it is something that if you don’t like the tint, it’s easy to remove, so it won’t hurt anything. If you don’t like the window tint, I can remove it for you if you choose no big deal. Everyone likes different things.
· This is prob. The most solid cars you will find with still being original body and overall, as well.
INTERIOR: – All ORIGINAL and Looks great. Seats, headliner, door panels, carpet, dash, etc.. All that it came with in 1972.
· All dash lights, dome light (both doors), all gauge’s work, gas gauge, speedometer, wipers (Low and high) Horn, glovebox light, headlight high beam indicator, Horn, heater controls on each level, even cigarette lighter still works great.
· Original Headliner, door panels, carpet, seats, dash and looks great. I still have the original floor mats, the one peace for the front and rear that goes over the humps, that goes with car.
· All 4 windows roll up and down great, all weatherstripping looks great and seals good, original glass including front windshield with the antenna in it.
· Both doors lock and unlock like they are supposed to
· Has all the seatbelts for front and Rear, factory belts and has front shoulder belts as well.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: 8262tommy
Location: Rockwood, Tennessee, United States