Thanks for stopping by to take a look at our 1973 Dodge Dart. She has been mildly hot-rodded with lots of GO to go with the wild Plum Crazy paint. She looks, sounds and feels like exactly what you would expect in 1973. Muscular and In Your Face, MOPAR. Thanks to a life in Southern California, she’s solid and straight. Not a perfect show queen but a solid and fun car that will be welcome at the shows as well as a valuable American Muscle add to your investment portfolio.
- PLUM CRAZY says a lot! Fresh two stage clear over color means she’s not going to fade on you.
- Rumble Bee stripe.
- Dual Snorkel Hood scoop
- Blackout Grill, Tinted lenses
- Hood Pins
- Turn Signal fender indicators
- Widebody rear quarters
- DragStar wheels on new Cooper Cobra tires
- Aggressive Stance
- 360 V8
- Custom Edelbrock Valve covers
- Edelbrock intake
- Fresh carb rebuild
- MSD Ignition & Wires
- Fresh oil change
- Runs sweet
- Burns out at will
- 727 Drives and shifts nice. See video driving.
- Braking, Steering
- Drives, runs and stops well. 4 wheel power Disc brake conversion with proportioning valve.
- Power steering.
- Ford 9” rear end.
- The glass is in good condition.
- Fresh upholstered seat
- Fresh door and rear side panels
- B&M Shifter with
- 8 Ball knob
- Dash upgrade
- New dash pad
- Audio system with Pioneer set. Custom kick panel speakers plus 6X9’s on the package shelf.
- Custom steering wheel
- Multi 12V power outlet
- The odometer shows 95000 miles.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1973 Dodge Dart (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: drivenco
Location: Stanton, California, United States