1977 Ford Mustang II Mach 1
- California car until 2014 then it went to arid Arizona
- Only 19,832 actual miles and sold on a Arizona actual mileage title
- Fully built Ford Racing 302 CID V-8 roller engine with custom parts and more
- Fully built C4 three-speed automatic transmission with special parts and 3.54 gearing
- Medium Gold Metallic (code 6V) and white-gold vinyl interior (code A8)
- Power steering and power brakes
- Rebuilt suspension
- Mostly original interior, except for the carpet and front seat covers
This is probably one of the finest remaining Ford Mustang II Mach Is in existence. This is a born-and-bred Southwest car that has been in Arizona since 2014 and California prior since new.
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on July 1, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: motoexotica
Location: Fenton, Missouri, United States