– I am not the builder of this truck, all AS IS, some parts included but far from complete. The last photo is when I pieced it together this past fall. Moisture in air over the winter has added surface rust to bare metal, even though it was covered with 4 tarps. Please see all photos and read all the notes below, thanks.
– This is a partial restoration and parts lot for sale. The previous owner built this truck out of 3 pickups, 1977-78. I can provide all 3 titles.
– The fiberglass “crew” cab was an aftermarket option made by a few companies in the 1970’s.
– There is no engine in the truck, I have at least 3 “loose” 20R engines available, and I can include one in the deal, but they are all, AS IS, and for rebuild.
– Only door windows are actually attached to vehicle, all other glass is loose or placed on truck for photos.
– Loose used parts include: front bumper, 3 wheels, door panels w/some parts, air cleaner, reproduction grill, tailgate w/loose handles, steering wheel column w/ignition key, crew side windows, rear sliding window, windshield, side mirrors, rearview mirror, side vents, 1 tail light, 2 tail housings, 2 side lights, wipers, partial dashboard w/gauge cluster, ashtray & glove box.
– All parts in good used physical condition, nothing tested.
– Since most paint is buffed away on body and there is bare metal, scattered surface rust is evident, but no visible rot.
– Truck bed is not fully attached to frame.
– Back wheels are Mickey Thompson, appear hardly used.
– Buyer will need a trailer with a winch, some blankets to wrap glass, ratchet straps to hold bed in place, and probably a car cover to protect from weather.
– Also a way to transport an engine if desired, they are all on wheels.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1978 Toyota Hilux
Seller's other items: drflock
Location: Aurora, Oregon, United States